- Appointments with Donna are for 60 minutes.
- Appointment times are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Please phone first to make an appointment.
- Saturday appointments are available if required.
- In addition to face to face counselling, telephone and skype counselling is also available.
Types of counselling
Life Counselling Solutions is able to work with individuals in relation to a range of issues, including:
- Relationship Counselling
- Grief and Loss
- Eating disorders
- Chronic health problems
- Family conflict/breakdown
- The session fee is payable at the time of your appointment
- You are able to pay by cash on the day or by direct deposit.
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice.
Your confidentiality is very important to us. We follow confidentiality guidelines as specified by the Australian Counselling Association. We will discuss the limits of confidentiality with you in your first appointment. Any questions you have will be answered.
What to expect
Donna incorporates a holistic approach to her counselling practice. She is informed by a range of therapy approaches including solution focused, cognitive behavioural therapy and family therapy. While acknowledging the past, Donna will help you to become forward focused, identify your goals and work towards achieving those goals. Donna will work collaboratively with you to help ascertain what is working and what changes are possible to restore harmony back into your life.
A rebate may be available through your private health fund. Currently, members of Medibank Private, Grand Unity and Australian Unity may be able to claim under their "Extras" cover. For further details please contact your health provider or speak to Donna directly.