- Appointments with Donna are for 60 minutes.
- Appointment times are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Please phone first to make an appointment.
- Saturday appointments are available if required.
- In addition to face to face counselling, telephone and skype counselling is also available.
Types of counselling
Life Counselling Solutions is able to work with individuals in relation to a range of issues, including:
- Relationship Counselling
- Grief and Loss
- Chronic Health Issues
- The session fee is payable at the time of your appointment
- You are able to pay by cash on the day or by direct deposit.
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice.
Your confidentiality is very important to us. We follow confidentiality guidelines as specified by the Australian Counselling Association. We will discuss the limits of confidentiality with you in your first appointment. Any questions you have will be answered.
What to expect
Donna adopts an integrative approach to her counselling using predominantly the strength based therapies; Solution Focused Therapy and Narrative Therapy, as well as Positive Psychology techniques. Donna works collaboratively with clients in identifying their goals and becoming forward focused in achieving those goals. This short term approach is more economical for the client and focuses only on those areas that are relevant to the client in achieving their desired outcomes.
Donna has private health provider numbers for clients wishing to receive a private health rebate from Bupa, Medibank Private, Police Health and Doctors Health Fund. For further details, please contact your Private Health Provider directly.